More Passwords

At first, the Exploit.in dump was giving me trouble because I generated all of the SQL with Bash.  Do not do this.  It’s way harder to escape database-unfriendly characters.  So, I just did it with PHP really quick and started importing them this morning .  So far, I’m up to somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 Million passwords just from that one import.

I’m probably going to do a different table for the wordlists that I’ve found around.  It may not be nearly so big.  However, I have created an iterative password generator.  It generates passwords up to 24 chars in length given the character sets you would like to use (alpha-upper, lower, numeric, special).  If you’re interested, you can grab it here.

I’d like to use it to generate more password sets.  I’ll see what we come up with.